Reading...

I've gone a week without posting which is only a reflection of my relative inactivity during the week. However, I am reading William Trevor's Two Lives and Foucault's History of Madness, the latter for research purposes. I've also been inspired by a couple of films this week, The Lives of Others - which I can't believe it took me so long to sit down and watch - which was amazing. And today I retreated to the cinema to watch Gone Baby Gone, which nearly had me in tears within the first ten minutes as it had nailed down the whole tone of the film right from the get go! Emotionally draining but well recommended. I'm also going to try and see Heartbeat Detector, a French film, this week as it looks too intriguing to miss.

Popular posts from this blog

Who was Mary Burns?

An Enemy of the People - Chichester Festival Theatre

Five Finger Exercise - The Print Room, Notting Hill