Reading...

OK, so I'm struggling with getting words on paper/screen again! But that does not mean I'm not reading and cogitating. Adam Gould to one side and am dipping into Cioran's The Temptation to Exist (love it) and Nietzsche's Thus Spake Zarathustra. The Penguin Classic edition says 'Thus Spoke...' but in some places it is 'spake' and I prefer spake so spake it is! Next week I am hoping to hear back on a couple of things, well, at least one thing, that I've got 'out there'. My expectation around it is, I feel quite low and rightly so, because the formal criteria of one of the projects submitted has not been met to the letter - depends on how it is viewed! It called for 'bold' and mine was 'quietly bold', but can something be both quiet and bold? We shall see. If I don't post about it then the answer is a resounding 'no'. Rules are made to be broken though so I'm not going to go there with that one - it's all a matter of perspective.

Popular Posts